Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blog Tip – Generate A Higher Quantity Of Content

On virtually each and every Blog tips content I’ve ever study I’ve seen suggestions about ‘Quality Content’. The theory is that when you write interesting, up to date, insightful posts – people will come to your blog site. I’ve written these tips in numerous places already – and i want to say I stand by it as strong advice. I work hard at delivering quality content upon my sites. In fact without it you’ve got little possibility of a repeat visitor to your web site.

Having said this specific I also am a big believer in delivering Quantities of Written content also.

Someone emailed me personally recently asking me to have a look at their blog. They'd worked very tough on writing some very nice articles, they’d purchased a designer to design a beautiful web site, they had added adsense and online ads and had optimized their web pages well for Search engines (they were within the top 3 for several search terms). The only problem was which they were only generating a number of daily visitors as well as their revenue was only a few of cents (if that) per week.

One of the leading reasons I believe their site was only going to ever go thus far was that they spent so much time writing quality content which they only ever submitted one post per day at most (and none upon weekends). After over 3 months of blogging their whole site had been only 60 posts/pages. They were very good pages but generally there just wasn’t very many of them. Now I am not wanting to say which a 60 page blog site can’t earn earnings – if those 60 pages almost all rank highly in Google on a few popular and high paying keywords they might do ok – but at that rate I doubt this specific blogger will make more than a dollar a week for a minimum of a year or two. They just don’t have sufficient pages.

Having more pages is much like having more entry points for your blog. The more posts you need to do the higher the chance someone will come across your blog through the search engines. I’ve found which the longer I’ve blogged (I’ve been going for close to 2 yrs now) the much more visitors I obtain. This of course is partly since more people have connected to me over period – but its also because our blogs have close to 5500 pages of content in existence. One of my friends told me the other day which it seems that all time they perform a search of the net on any topic which they find one of my sites listed. Everytime I hear something such as that I’m inspired – my self-discipline of adding pages is paying off with increased visitors and therefor enhanced revenue from all my revenue streams.

The other reason which a high quantity of content is advantageous is that this shows Google that you’re an advisable site. This pays off in two places – firstly it assists your page rank – and secondly it'll increase your payment per click if you utilize Adsense. I’ve realized that the more pages you've on a particular subject the higher amounts Google is prepared to pay you every click. This is anecdotal evidence at this stage – Google don’t just spell it out – but I’ve observed other Adsense users discuss it too. Google also ranks pages which are updated regularly greater than those that are stagnant and definately will send its spiders through your website more regularly in case you’re a respected updater.

Over the next twenty four hours I’ll be posting some tips to assist you increase the amount of content that you're posting to your own blog/s. Remember I’m definitely not saying to sacrifice Quality – it is necessary – but alone it's unlikely to provide you with the results you will be wanting.

How do you generate a good amount of content? Leave your own tips, experiences and strategies in comments underneath – share the information.

Source:: This atop written content is based on materials provided by the ProBlogger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment